Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunbeams and shockers

So in honor of my new little Sunbeam, I thought it would be cute to put a video of Braden singing the Sunbeam song. This is his rendition.





Speaking of Braden's rendition of songs, when he sings the Alphabet Song, he ends it "Now I know my ABC's. Next I love you, stay with me."



So that takes care of the Sunbeam part. On to the shocker.



My dad called me out of the blue and said he was in town. So we got to hang out with him for a little while this afternoon. He's living in Japan now, but will be moving back to the states soon. Yay! We'll get to see them more often. Which is great since I now have a sister and twin brothers to get to know. Their ages are pretty close to my kids' ages, so hopefully they'll get to be friends. Oh yeah, the boys sure had fun with their Grandpa.


P. S. Noah is now 10 months old! In only two short months he'll be a year! Where did the time go? Oh, and Noah's also decided to try running, now. It's so funny to watch!


4 comments:

sweetpea#1 said...

Um... wow. I had NO idea that he had twin boys now too! Well, yay that you got to visit and your boys are both ADORABLE!

snbjork said...

Wow, Braden! You did such a good job singing the Sunbeam song. Good for you! =)

Noah looks so thrilled in the picture of him with your dad...too cute!

Does Braden love his Sunbeam class?? Alton cried for about 10 minutes the first day, but last week he went with no trouble and seemed to have fun.

The A Family said...

Wow!!! I haven't seen your dad in such a long time! That's good that he wants to be part of your life now. Oh and I love the Sunbeam song!

Barry said...

Dang, Braden did awesome! I'm very impressed.

I keep asking Alton if he is excited to go to Sunbeams this Sunday and he keeps telling me that "Sunbeams is too loud". Uh, OK.