Thursday, August 27, 2009

First haircut!

Noah finally got his first haircut! I'd been trying to figure out a way to cut his hair without accidentally stabbing him and finally figured out that I could use the clippers like I did on Braden. I was afraid it would be too short, but I don't think it's too bad.

Before After





















I found Braden and Noah laying on the little couch together, and I had to take a picture. Noah doesn't usually like being "confined" like that, so it will probably never happen again.

Braden is sucking his lip because Noah is. It's something Noah started a couple of weeks ago, but now he usually only does it when he's sleeping.

This is a view of a sunset from our front yard. By the time I got the picture the colors were starting to fade. We get lots of incredible sunsets here.




And lastly, I'm 34 weeks! Only 6 (or so) more to go! Time to get crackin' on getting ready for baby.

6 comments:

sweetpea#1 said...

Maybe you can give me some hair cutting tips because my son is the first and only of my kids to be born with hair lol. And it just figures that the one with hair is a boy so I can't just let it grow at its own will. I can not believe how far along you are! I mean holy smokes! I love the pic of the sunset, makes me homesick. Talk to you later!

CasaJenkins said...

he looks like a little man!

Unknown said...

The haircut makes him look so grownup good luck on your last few weeks of pregnancy, our fingers are crossed that he comes early for you.

Becca said...

What a handsome boy Noah is! I love Braden's haircut too. Although he is so cute with it longer too. How is Noah doing? Has he had any more seizures? I hope everything is okay.

The A Family said...

I love the haircut! I'm so glad you finally took the plunge! I just kept wanting to chop that long piece of hair off in the front when you were hear. =)

tonzfam said...

You are so brave to cut your own kids hair!! But, they are boys, so I guess it's not that bad. Leah's hair is almost to her the top of her butt when it's wet! I guess I should get it trimmed...I just love long hair! Have you found a name for #3 yet? And thanks again for coming to the party, Maybe you can do a show for me sometime after the baby! Talk to you soon!