Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun? What's that?


I just read an article about how to have more fun. It talked about some common excuses people give for not having any and what you can do to fix them. One of the excuses was not remembering how to have fun. That's exactly my problem! Too bad I can't remember what they said to do about it. But all is not lost, I'll just have to read it again. If anyone wants to post a comment on what their no-fun excuse is, I'll let you know what the article said to do about it. They were actually good ideas.
Lately I've been feeling bad for Braden. He doesn't get to have near as much fun as he needs. Everybody's too busy to do anything with him, and we don't have a yard to play in so poor Braden gets pretty bored. Maybe that article will help us help him.

4 comments:

Barry said...

I'm not sure that I have excuses to not have fun. I can give you a ton of excuses I have for not working though.

sweetpea#1 said...

my excuse is pregnancy LOL, fix that one and you get an award, love you Kari!

snbjork said...

1) I'm lazy
2) Having fun usually requires some creativity (which I sorely lack).
3) Having fun requires more energy than I am often willing to exert.

I'll start there. =) Really, though, sometimes it's just fun watching the kids and all the weird things they do.

By the way, I have a most excellent solution (the best ever) for Braden's boredom issues. Just buy the house three doors down from us. And we will come to your house every day. Well, maybe we can take turns. Braden and Alton can entertain themselves silly all day long! How does that sound??

Kari said...

That is a genius idea. But first we need to get Kevin a job over there.

Also, they didn't include any of your excuses in the article, so I guess you're on your own.