Monday, July 28, 2008

Tag

O.K. I was "tagged" by a friend so this is my tag blog. Enjoy!

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five

Ten years ago…
1. I had just turned 15.
2. I was in between my freshman and sophomore years in high school.
3. I was kind of a misfit (not a nerd, not a jock, not cool, not very memorable).
4. I just finished doing long and triple jump in the Silver State Games.
5. I did my fourth year hike at Girl's Camp.

Five things on today’s “to do” list...
1. Shower.
2. Feed me and kids.
3. Give kids nap.
4. Have Family Home Evening
5. Read.

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Candy.
2. Baked goods
3. Leftovers that are too small to make a meal.
4. Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar.
5. Ritz crackers topped with cheddar and a slice or two of pepperoni.

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
(I'm assuming this is after tithing)
1. Pay off all debts.
2. Buy a house.
3. Invest.
4. Follow a set budget.
5. Have some fun! (ie. visit friends and family, decorate said house, shop, travel, etc.)

Five places I have lived…
Only five?! I'll skip some.
1. North Carolina
2. Florida
3. Tennessee
4. California
5. Hawaii

I don't know 5 people to blog. (Seriously! I don't know very many friend's blogs, and of the fewI do know, most have already been tagged.) So, here's my whole 2 people. Katherine and LaNae.

7 comments:

snbjork said...

Yay, Kari! Thank you for being a good sport. =) I learned some new things about you. I didn't realize that you were a long jumper (although you and I both know I have a terrible memory so you may have told me this before). I didn't know you liked strawberries with that topping or the ritz crackers with pepperoni (I've seen you eat them with cheese, though).

Did you know I miss you?!


If you check out my blog page you will see a link for Doug and Becca. Paul and Nicole have a private blog (email them and they will send you an invitation), although they don't update very often. And they have links for others, if you're interested. It's crazy how one blog leads you to the next which leads you to the next and so on and so forth. It's fun!

snbjork said...

P.S. Here is a link for an awesome looking recipe for yogurt cream sauce for fruit. It sounds like it would taste similar (but even better) than your sour cream and brown sugar. Just if you're interested.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/yogurt-cream-and-berries/

snbjork said...

Okay, I'm a dork because this is my third comment now. But, I looked at the links on my blog and I also have one for Jaime and Dan, Maylin and Brad, and Hikari and Tim. Read them, they're all fun!

Kari said...

Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar is a new thing for me, and I've only done the pepperoni thing since getting pregnant with Noah. I'd made something with pepperoni and had some leftover, so I decided to give it a try.

I miss you, too!

Kari said...

Oh, I forgot! We are invited to Paul and Nicole's blog. And I have seen some of the others. Did you know that Katie and Brent Speed are having a baby?

sweetpea#1 said...

I'm on it Karebear!

Brittanie said...

Kari!!!! I just found your blog through LaNae's. I'm so glad I did!! I've been wondering about you lately.

Did you realize that you had Noah on my birthday? Great day for a birthday I say!

Anyway, my blog is http://mbcannadykids.blogspot.com

And I blogstalk, so don't be surprised if you get more comments from me!