Thursday, November 6, 2008

The great hair debate



Yeah, so, this is way better than those silly presidential election stuff that's been going on lately. (I'm not serious. That's all sarcasm.)




Anyway, I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do something to my hair, partially 'cause I'm sick of it and partially 'cause Noah's driving me nuts always grabbing it. He's got a thing with my hair and holding and pulling it, not fun. So, my dilemma is that I can't decide what to do with it. I kind of want to leave it fairly long, just because I like it long, though I know that doesn't do anything to solve my Noah problem. I'd want to do something different if I did keep it long. Or I could go fairly short. My favorite is this shoulder length and curly, a la Sophia Bush. (Sadly, I am using celebrity shots, they always have great hair.)
Or I like this cut, as seen on Jessica Simpson.
Or I could do something else, but I don't know what. Let me know what you think. I like hearing other people's opinions. It drives Kevin crazy, so I'm going to ask him less.

4 comments:

sweetpea#1 said...

I think the first one would look so great on you. I think it would work best with your face shape too. Hope I help!

The A Family said...

So you have the same dilema I did! I almost wrote a similar post, I was going to title it "To cut or not to cut." I think you should cut it, at first I wasn't sure I liked mine, but now I love it. The first picture is way cute, but you would have to get a wavy perm and they are expensive. It would be easy to keep up though. The second one would be pretty easy too. Just change your part and cut it a little shorter. Add a few layers and "vioala" a new you. Good luck with your decision!

snbjork said...

Definitely the first style. You already have the wavy hair going on when you want it so it should be easy for you to get that great look. Noah may not like it, though! =)

Anonymous said...

Kari,

I like the first one better. It would be easier with your lifestyle. The sleek Jessica Simpson is very cool but hard to keep up. You have to fix it "just perfect" every day. I really love the first one. I hope you pick it.