Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures and a video

I just wanted to post some fun stuff.
Braden "washing dishes"

Noah pulled the crackers off the table. He really likes crackers.

Click on the picture to see it big, then check the eyes. (Imagine them without the red-eye.)


Braden being cute.


Noah being cute.


The boys being cute.


Braden fell asleep on his chair while eating his bedtime snack. He's done this before, but this was the most precarious.


My little trick pony
I caught Noah doing the funniest thing with Braden's lawn mower. (Braden calls it a "lawn mower truck".) Noah loves playing with it, but I don't think he quite understands the correct way to do it.








2 comments:

snbjork said...

How fun!!! Thanks for giving me a peek. =) I remember that little toy the boys are holding. Alton loved playing with that at your house in Hawaii. Those boys are so cute! Wanna bring them over?

The A Family said...

Cute pictures! I love Braden's hair. If I were you I would have a hard time cutting it. =) That is too funny watching Noah push that lawn mower! Jaiden doesn't want to crawl, he just sits and turns in circles or rolls around the room. I guess that's a good thing though, I'm sure you have your hands full! Oh, and you need to update our blog address on your blog list it is: http://theafamilyzoo.blogspot.com/