Thursday, February 19, 2009

Funny kid!

So, a couple of days ago, Braden and I were lying on the couch chilling. After a couple of minutes, he starts wiggling and kicking his feet, and was getting pretty wild. I told him that he needed to stop because we need to be careful so we don't hurt the baby in mommy's tummy. He said okay then asked if he could see the baby. I told him that no, he can't because the baby is in my tummy. He still looked confused as to why he couldn't see, so I told him, "You know how when you eat food it goes in your tummy and you can't see it anymore? It's kind of like that. The baby's in my tummy, so we can't see it." He thought for a minute, then asked me to open my mouth. I didn't really think much about it, and he starts looking in my mouth. After a few seconds, I figured out what he was doing, and told him that I didn't eat the baby, Heavenly Father put the baby in my tummy. He thought some more and and decided that that made sense, and went off to play. Funny little boy. He's also saying that he has a baby in his tummy, and asked if Noah has a baby in his tummy, and says that there's lots of babies in my tummy, and sometimes they growl (really I'm just hungry).

1 comment:

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Yeah! Congrats! We can be in this together! Glad to have your blog to read, too!