Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Geez! Revisited

So, it's been less than a month since the last time the kids were sick and, guess what, they are again! They've both come down with this horrible cold that produces lots of snot. That's just annoying for Braden, but it makes it really hard for Noah to eat and sleep. The poor kid actully stopped eating for a while and I was starting to get nervous because he wasn't dirtying any diapers either, but he started eating again, so I'm okay. As irritating as this is -two kids sick at the same time!- at least it's just a cold.

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

Erin's been having a runny nose lately too. I can't decide if it's sick (or allergies) or her teeth. She doesn't have any other symptoms of being sick, so I can't tell.

Poor Noah. Can you give sudafed to a baby that small? I can't remember.

Kari said...

I don't think so. I know you can't give babies and young children cold medicine, so I think sudafed is included.

The A Family said...

Hey we just had that cold too! Watch out that is the type of cold that breads ear infections.