Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wowzer!

So, in one of my last posts I mentioned Noah playing with Braden's bat. Well, that bat is Noah's absolutle, 100 %, no-doubt-about-it favorite toy. If you take it away. He goes into meltdown. If he's having a meltdown, give him the bat and he's almost always happy. If you put him down and he's anywhere near the bat, it's like he's magnetically attracted to it. I'm serious. He loves that thing.

Oh, and another update. Noah is starting to shakily cruise around our furniture. And he's about to start crawling. He gets on his hands and knees and sometimes rocks and then he either stretches out and falls on his tummy, or he goes back to sitting. I think in another few weeks we might have a crawler on our hands.

2 comments:

snbjork said...

Well, maybe Noah just feels the need to have his own weapon. You know, just in case. He's just a tad too small for a gun or the like. =)

sweetpea#1 said...

holy cow your boys move FAST! It is fun when they learn but scary because you have to move faster than they do to keep the house still standing lol. My house has gotten a lap or six ahead of me ha ha. Way to go super mama!